Because it is natural and non-toxic, our HOCL Solution is safe to use in all environments, including places where people work, live, learn, and where food is prepared and served.
HOCL is a natural disinfectant and sanitizer that offers multiple advantages over conventional, oxidizing disinfectant products like bleach and iodine-based compounds.
- No PPE required – can be applied while people are present reducing workplace downtime.
- Over 100x more effective than chlorine bleach at killing microbial pathogens.
- Natural, biodegradable, and sustainable. Causes no environmental damage.
- No residue to be washed away. No unhealthy build-up of bio-film.
- Does not cause irritation – safe for skin, eyes, and lungs.